Have your brain ready, thanks.


Friday, August 25, 2006

My date with a slice of pizza (or maybe two)

This night was, like always, a lonely one with just me sitting in front of the computer typing. There are several books besides my bed, they include my pronunciation dictionary and some programming books. I stood up from the chair, went upstairs and grabbed myself two pieces of leftover pizza and one can of vanillia coke. Certainly this is an unhealthy thing to do eating and then going to sleep, but... you know... everyone needs a break once in a while. (for me, two days can be a while) I looked at the pizza, which were a rare act for me. Usually I "eliminate" the food at the highest speed as I could. This time, I looked at it, as if there was a bug on it or something. No, there wasn't. There was cheese, ham, mushroom on it... everything you can expect to find on a regular pizza. The cheese almost covered the entire slice of pizza and there were spots where the cheese is so burned it turned dark instead of the usual golden yellow. I proclaim this as my first time knowing what a pizza really looks like. Hello pizza, nice to meet you.

I took a bite. It wasn't delicious, but it was still good. If me tomorrow can deal with my fitness problem, why do I need to?

0 comments: