Have your brain ready, thanks.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mobile Communications

I recently subscribed SmarTone's internet on mobile service, with a monthly fee I can browse the web / check e-mail with the application that came natively with the phone. Rates at $38/month with a daily free usage of 20MB. After that the plan is automatically "upgraded" to $78 for the rest of the month.

I once asked a customer representative at one of the local stores: If on the last day of a billing month my usage exceeded 20MB will they charge $78? They will. A completely rip of if you ask me. I have to use this service very carefully.

The speed is good. One drawback is that the phone display is so tiny it hurts to read for longer than a half an hour, especially on the road. So I don't think I will ever use all of that 20MB. If I do I'll go blind or something.

I feel a little sick tonight. The food seems to be the problem.

0 comments: