Have your brain ready, thanks.


Saturday, December 10, 2005

The 9th day of December 2005

My secondary school teacher completed his master degree in Counseling. He was in the Chinese University today and took pictures like an undergraduate does, except that it is an over-aged undergraduate student. His classmates are generally even older than he is.

I squeezed half an hour or so to meet him at the University Mall (aka "the million road").  Jason is my former secondary school classmate and was here as well. I took several pictures with my teacher. While he was taking pictures with his classmates, he introduced me and Jason as his own students. I guess, having students to attend his own graduation would be interesting.

After that, I returned to my computer laboratory with piles of work waiting for me to finish, in less than 24 hours.

#  #  #

Late night at around 1 o'clock, I was waiting on the ground floor of the Engineering Building waiting for the hot stuff from there. I recalled what is in an episode of Six Feet Under: A motorcyclist was killed right after the show begins. In fact, in each episode of Six Feet Under, a person dies at the very beginning.

In the funeral of the motorcyclist, his wife gave this remark on his husband's life.

If he was careful, he might have lived longer.
But then, would he lived as happy?

Someone asked me if I actually prefer thinking thoroughly for everything, but trade this with piece of mind. My answer was yes. But I am starting to feel that I should not have taken everything so seriously... personally. Maybe  I will feel happier if I learn to let go... it doesn't have to be in anyway special for two buddies to get along with.

There are certain things of mine that I cannot change. My method of thinking, my lifestyle, what I liked... Being me, I can never be others.

I know it sounds absurd
but please tell me who I am.

0 comments: