Have your brain ready, thanks.


Saturday, December 31, 2005

Posted on the 31st day of December, 2005

What the heck is life going on?

I can blame many people, and society. Why is it so hard for them to look from others' perspective? Why do they like stereotyping? People fear for no points at all. If you give it a deep thought, you will know: Why the author of the book laid out such an arbitrary rule?

It is difficult to live a normal life. From the outside, I am as kind and nice as I could be possible. Just look a layer down, it would not be quite the same. There are not many who know the real me, the acts that I have done. There is enormous prejudice to ignore. No matter one tells us how disgusting and weird that is, we have to stand still, or we will lose ourselves, lost in a world where it shouldn't have to be this way in the first place. I almost scrapped the person formerly known as me, the one who is well known by others. You may not like it, me neither, get used to it.

It is so difficult to view from others' perspective that I found it difficult to do as well. How it feels to be with a person like me. Well, I kind of knew, but it was like in a dream. And, it's time to wake up.

What was he thinking while he was looking out from the bank? I really like to know. What made him take the last move? I fear that I might just do the same, and it is not that difficult to cross the threshold.

It is hard to believe that I am the problem.

0 comments: