Have your brain ready, thanks.


Sunday, September 23, 2007

A trip to the Island

After the show I took the tram to Causeway Bay. I actually think it is where many cute guys hang around (of course there are MK guys who migrated to Causeway Bay for no reasons, but anyway we pretend they didn't exist anyway). I looked like a slightly over-sized boy who don't care very much about how he looks. Sometimes I feel that a guy is looking at my direction, I always think they find me weird or something. I seldom looked at myself in the mirror, too afraid to see horrible thing. (Is that me!?)

Causeway Bay is not for me. I can't remember if I found myself comfortable in this place... nor any place, then it is not the problem of Causeway Bay after all.

I went to Times Square and collected a box of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream moon cake. Delicious. Also picked up a Starbucks drink a few levels up. The barista seemed confused when I ordered, and what I ordered isn't complicated - just plain iced tall latte. Is there something wrong with my pronunciation? I knew that I have some pronunciation problem but people can hear what I said no matter how I say it, what a nice place this is.

2 comments:

At 9:00 pm , Derek said...

you were confused when i ordered my hot chocolate! is there problem with my pronunciation? :D

At 9:13 pm , 權權 said...

Did I? Ah yes... in the Pacific Coffee.
You see... my English is poor so I can't hear and say properly XDDD.