Have your brain ready, thanks.


Thursday, November 17, 2005

Posted on the 17th day of November, 2005

Turn out the weblog I posted on the 13th has caused a disturbance. I have thought, as I have previously mentioned, the weblog was meant to be for a small group of friends, that may be a singleton with me in it. I keep track of the visitors who come to my site so I can well assure everyone here that the weblog is by no means "public".

Nevertheless, after a review of the article I posted, I fear I have deliberately attacked a public figure yet a college mate. I do apologise for the use of language and the way the article has been presented. Though I have no intention at the moment to withdraw the posted article, which most parts I still believe in.

I considered the description of the person in the event fairly accurate. With or without the affected person's comment in the cyberspace, I believe my description would hardly change. The reason I posted that article was to illustrate the importance of due process, especially for a self-governed student organisation of higher education in Hong Kong.

Once again, I send my deepest regret to the person concerned.

0 comments: