Have your brain ready, thanks.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A jatan day

I took a day off. This is the first time that I took a day off but have nothing meaningful to do. I went out, got on a bus and go to some place far away, looking at the scenery along the way. I have had a good meal, it was delicious and I felt full as if my stomach was going to explode. - I always like the super full feel.

I started reading Eternal Summer at last. Haven't read books of the same kind for a long time. One has to imagine the portrayed colour, sound, smell... to understand the characters' feeling.

I am considering to switch Blogging platform once again. Now I am experimenting with Wordpress μ, which uses Wordpress at core but can provide multiuser capability. The migration from here is near-seamless. I have all the blog entries and comments in place in 2 minutes. Of course, I have not decided yet.

Have to work tomorrow (technically it is today). I think I have rested enough, but it won't take long before it wear me out again.

Again, if you haven't tried Facebook, please do. I re-united with some old friends there.

Update: What I didn't say is that I felt I was free, can do whatever I want, which maybe also the first time after I began working.

0 comments: