Have your brain ready, thanks.


Friday, August 12, 2005

The 11th day of August, 2005

My Mac Mini has arrived!!!

Exciting, isn't it? All I need is a little wait and I'll open it in Saturday night, when friends are around!

#  #  #

Today is the registration day for Computer Science students. I know from the organisers that we will have 110 freshmen this year and 93 will be joining the o'camp. Apparently, we will all have a hard time getting things done. Alvin and I are talking about it all the time. I think we never have spent as much time together.

I went to "sit meeting" at Chung Chi student union office, because I am a representative of the CCSU as well. They have certainly a very high-quality discussion on the School Anniversary and the meeting went very well. I just hope they have more time to prepare before the school starts.

0 comments: