Have your brain ready, thanks.


Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The 11th day of July 2005

(Eastern Standard Time) at Buffalo, NY

I watched Madagascar today at a local AMC theatres. Dreamworks carries on the humour and quality of Sherk in Madagascar. It is really a movie about New Yorkers. If you watched the movie in English version, you should spot a few things that are so local to New York City and its residents. It's a pretty good movie and it's worthwhile to spend 5 bucks to watch it because I can see creativity and hard work in the movie. I don't go to see a movie because it is popular. That's why I don't want to spend a dime to see the movie of the name starting with the letter D.

After that, I took a quick peek at downtown Buffalo around 9 o'clock. The city seems deserted and I don't think it will be a lot better in the day. Anyway, I will be leaving Buffalo and go back to New York City tomorrow. I will be back to Hong Kong on the 15th.

"Come on, we are New Yorkers, right? We are tough, we are greedy, we are adaptable."- Madagascar

0 comments: