Have your brain ready, thanks.


Friday, July 22, 2005

The 21st day of July, 2005

This weblog is approaching its 1-month anniversary. I have added so far 20 entries to this blog, including this one, with each entry having considerable length. While it's happy to keeping this weblog a habit for quite some time (in fact, it's the oldest weblog that I have kept), the time to rethink the whole idea has come.

Having a weblog up and online has certainly been one of my top entries in the To Do list. The reasons why are what I am uncertain about. Nevertheless, it doesn't always has to be a reason to do something, does it?

The problem of having a weblog, that I have long suspected, is that this is kind of a one-way communication channel. I don't know what you guys think about everything that I wrote unless you write a little note in the comments section.

And that's why I would like to ask for everyone's opinion in my weblog, so to keep me going the right way. What do you think about everything? Are the entries too long, too short? Are they too boring, too clumsy?

I do realise it is too much to ask for, especially when everyone is so busy. How about a little sign on?

I am desparate to know who are visiting. To tell me that you are here, just sign on your xanga account before you browse my weblog. In this way, the website could notify me who is visiting.

Thanks a lot.

0 comments: