Have your brain ready, thanks.


Saturday, July 16, 2005

The 15th day of July 2005

My in-flight entertainment was "The Da Vinci Code" written by Dan Brown, lent by Justin Yip (Thanks). I finally finished it and I have to admitted it is indeed a good book. The author is truely inspiring and he is good at misleading readers into thinking ___ is ___. (You know what I am talking about if you read the book!) There was surprises all over the places... Actually, I think the plot is more or less similiar to the American movie "National Treasure". Surely enough one cannot include so much details in a movie than one could include in a book. Let's see what will happen when the movie version comes out: I think they will be very similiar.

When the plane was in the sky above Taipei, I walked to the cabin door and I saw the magnificiant view underneath: It was dark, and the sky was clear. I can see directly to the roads and houses on the ground. Of course, I cannot see each individual houses, I can see the lights emerging from the them. The tiny dots joined to compose a beautiful picture. I chat with the flight attendant while looking outside. I said the view is like stars scattered on the ground. She agreed. I think of the lyrics of "Somewhere Out There", which is very suitable for that very moment.

Leaving the airport, I feel relax... oops... I should have say hot... nevertheless I feel good.

0 comments: