Have your brain ready, thanks.


Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The 17th day of September, 2005

A big portion of the day was spent in the final year project, with Justin, of course.

When I entered the laboratory, there was no one, which was expected. It's still a bit early in the morning. But maybe he has forgotten about the Saturday meet? That's okay for me too, as I can catch some sleep I owe to my body : ).

I didn't do any real work on my part, I know.

By the way, McDoanld's just added a while-stock-last item in their menu, the Potato Wedges. That's a sensational food item and it tastes delicious! I very much love that indeed! And of course, with this new food item, I risk my throat sore again.

I ordered a Decaf short Cappuccino. With decaf, the coffee would not keep me awake. In other words, it makes coffee less coffee. However, I never have tried that before and I doubted if decaf can really remove the full-on effect. Now I have the answer: During the bus trip back home, I fall asleep!

Justin said, and I quote,

"I big your pardon."

0 comments: