Have your brain ready, thanks.


Thursday, September 29, 2005

The 28th day of September, 2005

Once in a while, people get stuck at situations where they don't know what to do, or even how they could make themselves feel better. Often they will just keep like that, hanging around not knowing what they should do, or trying to ask friends for advice on a problem in which they understand the best. Going on and on like that isn't fun, I can tell. They know the choices on their hands, but there aren't many. No choices seem fit, shall we say? Each choice seems to lead them further deep into the cave, instead of helping them out of it.

Neither do I know what can be done to get out of a difficult situation, but I do know what can be done to help me feel better (at least, for a brief moment). Maybe after a moment or two, the sun shines and the light comes into the cave to lead the confused out.

I think I need to do something, anything, for a change.

0 comments: